4.2
Style and Design
Usability

Hey everyone, my name is Trevor and I'd like to be the advocate for ResVPN. I have had services with them for the past 4 months (14 RDPs, located in multiple locations around USA) and I haven't had such issues. I would admit, the setup time was a bit long...as in 28 hours long, but still isn't close to what a user previously said. They are stellar at support and I'd recommend them to anyone!

If you'd like to get in contact with to find out more about my experience, you can add me on Skype - trev330

I use thier services for Facebook account farming, along with opening Google Adwords accounts.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). trev220 is overall satisfied with Resvpn and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about resvpn customer care at Resvpn was setup times , but reviewer liked service and customer support. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resvpn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Resvpn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resvpn?

Comments

I think you're allied with those scammers