ResVPN Stay Clear

I signed up for 24 hour trial.This trial requires a login to a server.

I never received info on how to get in or even a username, password and IP. and never received it. I was told they were having issues on there end, and that even though according to their site, my trial was over. They told me they would reset this and have my login credentials to the server sent soon.

After two waiting for a trial that had now ended according to their site even though I never received it, I waited. I contacted their support and asked what was going on. After sometime there website went down. I eventually was able to make it to their website to find that even my support login info was now wrong and the account had been deleted.

I again messaged their support.They said they would just issue a refund I have yet to see that or hear back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15 #1227434 Scarborough, Tobago

They have long setup times, but I sense your review is 100% fake.
You're saying the site was down, and you had a problem getting a $5 refund. I pay over $200 in rebill monthly for my marketing RDPs, I highly doubt you even made a purchase in the first place.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.